Meg Tilley Anderson BLOG

      "We've gotta laugh. We swapped immortality for accessories."
      -- meg tilley anderson

Saturday, July 18, 2009

What We Do For Friends

I spotted some beef in the milk room freezer as I stuffed in all I could salvage from the new fridge fiasco last week.

Bond couldn't find it this week so I got thorough pulling out most of the shelled pecans etc.

We didn't need the paint roller in there; don't paint resonators at home anymore. Out with it!

We really should give up on this home grown goat flank.

What's this in the ziplock? A MOUSE TRAP!? and mouse......

Roy Cannington died last year so I guess he's never coming to pick this up to feed his pet rattlesnake. I wonder how many of his other friends still have fresh caught mice in their freezers. Now THAT's a memorial!

1 comment:

empire v.a. said...

Ha! thats funny... I probably wouldn't have my friend collecting mice for me.